As a result of our strong growth and expansion, we always welcome CVs from young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented persons who would like to join our team of excellence. We are currently looking for an Admin/Account officer to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our administrative systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The Admin/Account officer will perform all admin duties.
If you would, then you need to apply for this job
Responsibilities of the Admin/Account officer
Running office administration
Manage petty cash book
Raise invoices for customers and vendors
Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
Cash book entries into ERP
Inventory entries and store keeping
Monthly/quarterly expense reports
Petty cash control
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Answer queries by employees and clients
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing
To report to Head of Finance and Admin
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements:
• Minimum of OND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
• ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
• Minimum of 1year related experience
• Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
• Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
• Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
• Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information professionally
• Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
• Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs
• The position is located at Ajah, Lagos.
• Application deadline is December 12, 2017.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
• How to Apply
• Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs and application, Using the "Job Title" as the email subject to
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted